Hi my dear friend, beginner, real traveler, adventurer or just an inquisitive reader. Today is 2nd of January 2018, and many people are still celebrating the New Year, probably the main holiday for everyone in the World, and I decided to start writing my blog – Adventurer’s Notes , and share my experience with everyone who craves bright emotions, unforgettable discoveries or just wants to change yourself and at the same time change the incredible world around us.
During the year 2017, I have been visiting several countries (they were 6 Asian countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Hong Kong) and accumulated a certain amount of knowledge and life hacks, which I will share in the next articles, and I will also tell you about other countries that I was visiting during my tourist practice, while I was searching adventures and trying to understand the World.
So, briefly about myself:
- My name is Dmitry, you can just call me Dima;
- I love to share warm vibes, and I’m so happy because of that;
- I love travelling like a “savage”, and stay not in hotels where “all is inclusive”, but where people’s foot has not often stepped.
- My very first time was when I went camping with tents was in 1997 to Crimea, in the area of the “Blue Bay”
- Sometimes I love cooking, sometimes I’m a “couch potato”, I sing in the shower or in the “minibuses” on my way;
- My favorite cake is “Napoleon”;
- My favorite fruit is Mango;
- My dream is to visit all the continents, and to try to live in some countries around the world (is that possible? 😀 );
- I’m a climber, a scout and just a good person;
P.S. Never be afraid to leave your comfort zone, the risk is always justified by the amount of new emotions and experience! When you get older, only a few people talk about how great it was to sit in the office, making reports, etc., it’s just “working” vanity!!
Start creating your own life notes, the Adventurer’s Notes! 😉